Programs for All
Penn South Social Services offers programs for all residents living in Penn South, regardless of age. From community events to classes and presentations, Programs for All aims to enrich the lives of everyone in Penn South. The PSSS Board of Directors runs Programs for All, and all programs are free/by donation only.
- Click on a program flyer below to register for an upcoming program.
- Visit PSSS's Home Page for a slideshow from past events and a calendar of upcoming events.
- Click on the Amaryllis flyer below to read that issue of PSSS's quarterly community newsletter.
- Visit PSSS's Amaryllis & Poetry Corner page to enjoy back issues of Amaryllis and poems contributed by the community. To contribute to the Poetry Corner, email Gary Schoichet with your poems and questions.
- Join us for our Black Lives Matter gatherings (see announcements below).